I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Everybody Look at Me Cause I'm Sailing on a Boat!!!



Boat shoes were such a thing for the boys this summer. Of course, since dressing like a boy is the “in” thing- the ladies want to take a little something from the fellas and make it their own. Check out this beauty from Balenciaga, introducing the “Boat Boot”. Premium leather, lace-up, rounded toe, quilted leather accent and a wrap around belt... I can just imagine myself rocking these for the Fall. Of course I would loosen the laces and not wear them all choked up like the pic. Available for $945 at Barneys. It also comes in white if you're interested. Do you love? Because I LOVE.

No comments:

Post a Comment