I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Monday, August 17, 2009

HELLO LOVER: Intsy Wintsy Cupcakes by Baked by Melissa





I'm a cupcake lover. I'm not picky at all... I accept them in all shapes and sizes! Check out these intsy wintsy bite-sized cupcake treats from Baked by Melissa if you're in the Soho area. I got 3 cupcakes for $3 and tried the red velvet, cookies & cream, and cookie dough. They're perfect if you're calorie counting like me! It took me two bites to finish one... but that's because I wanted to savor the goodness. They are pretty expensive but worth every bite! :)

Price List:
3 cupcakes = $3
6 cupcakes = $5.50
12 cupcakes = $10
25 cupcakes = $20
50 cupcakes = $37.50
100 cupcakes = $70

Baked by Melissa
529 Broadway
(Between Spring St & Prince St)
New York, NY 10012
(212) 842-0220
www.bakedbymelissa.com

2 comments:

  1. uhm yea... my office is right up the street and my drunk ass bought 50 of them bitches... FIFTY! just for myself?! yea... awesome site and i think i met you at airwalk? you were with william?

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG did u EAT ALL 50?! Damn Girl. U are a G! Drunken munchies.. Yes, that was me.. with Mr. WilliamYan.com haha..

    ReplyDelete