I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Friday, August 21, 2009

RETAIL THERAPY: BARNEY'S WAREHOUSE SALE

So yesterday I was with my shopping buddy and bff @keefwasheretoo to check out the Barney's Warehouse Sale. We usually go the first day and then wait a day or two before the sale ends to bargain hunt because prices go down. This time around- they really tried to organize. I like how they sectioned off the racks by designer. It makes looking a little bit easier, but of course because it's a mad house, it's not going to stay organized like that! Nonetheless- there's a few goodies but you really have to take some time and rummage through the racks and bins. Pretty good shoe selection for the ladies- some brands we saw were: Balenciaga, Junya Watanabe, Prada, Christian Louboutin, Prada, Costume National, Margiela, Manolo Blahnik, Marc Jacobs, Robert Clergerie, YSL, Giuseppe Zanotti, Pierre Hardy... For the fellas...
BARNEY'S WAREHOUSE SALE (up to 50-70% off designer clothes!)
from now until Monday, September 7th
Weekdays, 10am-9pm
Weekends & September 7th, 10am-7pm
255 W. 17th Street
(Between 7th and 8th Ave)
212.450.8400Maybe you'll see me there! :) Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment