I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Friday, September 25, 2009

It's Almost Time!!!

YAY!!! Besides October being my birthday month ;) I've been looking forward to Tuesday, October 6th. Why? Um.. hello!! A Touch of Dead comes out! If you know me well, I've finished ALL 9 of the Sookie Stackhouse Southern Vampire Mysteries books. I'm a fiend- YES. Ever since May, I've been itching for Charlaine Harris to drop another book already! This book is going to be a little different though. It's a bunch of Sookie short stories. Can't wait to see what these short stories actually entail. Perhaps Harris can elaborate some things that we really want to know... like Sookie's "gift", her fairy lineage, and the most sought question ever- is it Bill or Eric? I'm so hyped. I totally pre-ordered my copy from Borders and so should you!

Note to Charlaine Harris: Loved your cameo in the Season 2 Finale of TrueBlood!! ;)

LINK: Charlaine Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment