I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

My Favorite Hue is Jay-Z Blue





Did you cop Jay-Z's newest album, The Blue Print 3? Well I did! I had to get it the day the album dropped. It's my consolation prize because my friends and I weren't able to pick up tickets for his concert at MSG for Fuse Network. It's all good though. I've been to a bunch of Jay-Z concerts in my lifetime (heh, no pun intended). Can't wait to get home and upload it on my iPhone. I saw a buncha tweeters who got their early copy and was rubbing it in! :-P So far, die-hard Jigga fans are giving it the thumbs up! Let's run this town tonight and see! ;)





Cough up a lung... Where I'm from... Marcy son! Ain't nuttin' nice!!

Buy your copy at BestBuy for $9.99 this week!!

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment