I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

The Tao of WU

Was flipping through magazines yesterday and saw this upcoming book titled The Tao of Wu from the Rza of the Wu-Tang Clan and I just had to search through the net for more info. I love the WU, I guess it comes with the territory growing up in Staten Island and somewhat witnessing their come up. They put us on the hip-hop map and you got to respect that. This new book takes you through the Abbot’s life journeys and struggles where he explains the lessons he has learned. I’m sure this book will be quite inspirational and insightful to all readers. I know that this will definitely be another book to add on to my list for October.

The Tao of Wu is set to launch on October 15th in hard cover for $24.95. Pre-order yours at amazon.com! If you can’t wait that long- read the Rza’s first book, The Wu-Tang Manual: Enter the 36 Chambers (will look for this book later today).

LINK: amazon.com

No comments:

Post a Comment