I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Monday, November 9, 2009

HELLO LOVER: Fat Witch Blonde Baby


Ahh, the Blonde Brownie from Fat Witch! DEELICIOUS! So what is a "Blondie" exactly? Well, it's a brownie made without chocolate. What does it taste like? A decadent chocolate chip cookie in brownie form! Whenever I see these Witch Babies, I have to buy it- but the Blonde is my fave! It's like a guilt-free dessert because it only takes 3 bites to finish and great if you're calorie counting and it's made with natural ingredients and no preservatives! I savor each bite but my favorite is when I get a chunk of chocolate chip. Sooo good and only $1.50. I happen to buy my 'Blonde Baby' at Chop't Salad!



There's three other flavors you must try: Fat Witch Baby (chocolate brownie), Walnut Baby (brownie with walnuts) and of course, the Blonde Baby!

Sorry for the low resolution pics, I took them via iPhone.

LINK: Fat Witch

No comments:

Post a Comment