I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Friday, November 6, 2009

Hey Pharrell, You Look Great in RED ;)

I was thinking, I wanted to buy a motorcycle jacket for the winter but was getting annoyed that everyone has it... but they all have it in BLACK! A few months ago I said to myself, if I were to buy one, it would be in RED just because it's bold and it's one of my favorite colors. So as I visited Pharrell's Blog via Honeyee, here's my future husband wearing the jacket I WANT. It's also funny how I always seem to get my inspiration from men's fashion... So yeah P, I'll take your Red Leather Jacket and any of your Herm├Ęs Birkin "Travel Bags" out of your closet! ;)

Also check out my homie William Yan's post "Pharrell Williams In A Motorcycle Jacket, You Can Do It Too In A Vanson "California Highway Patrol" Leather Motorcycle Jacket" for further reads!

LINK: Pharrell's BLOG

No comments:

Post a Comment