I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

DRACULA!!


As I read Bram Stoker's book, Dracula (thanks Tre), I wanted to get into the groove by thinking of vampire or Dracula related hip-hop songs. Remember "Dracula's Wedding" by Andre 3000 featuring Kelis from the Outkast album, Speakerboxxx/The Love Below? This joint is awesome! I love the vampire references: haunted castle, fangs, heartbeat, 'biting the right one', meeting the sun, stake, silver bullet, immortality, Van Helsing, even Count Dracula! If you haven't heard it, give it a listen! It's pretty catchy.

Here's a 30 second snippet of the song:



Draculas Wedding (Feat. Kelis) - Andre 3000

The sequel, Dracula: The Undead then Dracula the movie is next for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment