I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Friday, December 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Jay-Z!


Happy Born Day Jay-Z! I always loved Hov. Out of all the rappers, I must say I've been to his concerts the most and always left satisfied. 1996 was a great year for me because that's when the Reasonable Doubt album dropped (one of my faves of all time). Super classic album in my opinion. You can listen to it over and over without getting tired of it. I applaud you Hovito for making great music and for also growing as an artist as the years progress and for still being able to connect with your fans.

Saw my homie William Yan ask this question via twitter:

and it goes a little something like this:
1. "Can't Knock the Hustle"
2. "Brooklyn's Finest"
3. "Dirt Off Your Shoulder"
4. "Ain't No N*gga"
5. "Big Pimpin'"
6. "Dead Presidents"
7. "Feelin' It"
8. "I Just Wanna Love You"
9. "Nigga What, Nigga Who (Originator 99)" If you use to follow the DJ scene, A-Trak did a classic beat juggle with this beat! It was insane!
10. "Song Cry"

Notice most of these joints are from the Reasonable Doubt album? I got sooo many more favorites but that's my 10 for now. I can really go on if you want me to... :P

MESSAGE TO JAY-Z: Even though it wasn't pleasant meeting you at Santos, I forgive you. LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment