I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

STUCK ON LADY GAGA


I'm stuck on Lady Gaga! Seriously, she's just freaking awesome! Gaga is just simply groundbreaking. I lovelovelove her theatrical performances (VMA's) and music videos (like all of them!?). Her fashion style? INSANE! Did you see her rocking the Alexander McQueen "Armadillo" 10 inch heels in the "Bad Romance" video?!? (cues in "walk.. walk.. fashion baby, work it.. move! that bitch cr-azy..") Oh, not to mention she made out with my Viking, Alexander Skarsgard in the "Paparazzi" video and then poisoned him! Her vision is just different and out of this world. It seems that she is often misunderstood but she has her reasons (watch "On The Record: Lady Gaga" on Fuse). Lady Gaga is a super innovative artist and she's definitely what's hot. This chick is kind of crazy but I really like it! Who isn't considered crazy nowadays anyway? Modern day Madonna? I think so! Lady Gaga is the epitome of pop culture right now. The Fame Monster album is currently in rotation on my iPod. ALL 8 songs = CRACK! You did not disappoint me Gaga! LOVE! Sorry for sounding like the crazy Lady Gaga cheerleader.. LOL


Check her out in Elle Magazine's January 2010 cover too! She's a freak bitch baby!
LINK: Elle

Peep my homeboy Robin's post, Stefani Germanotta: Pre-Lady Gaga to see a throwback performance during Gaga's NYU days. She was amazing before and after.

P.S. Do you dig her Rei Kawakubo hair? I do!

3 comments:

  1. I'LL HAVE TO ADMIT- THIS IS FUN!! LAST NIGHT IT WAS MEGAN, THE NIGHT BEFORE, AVRIL- TONIGHT IT'S LADY!!

    HEY, I'M SINGLE- I NEED TO HAVE A LITTLE FUN HERE!!

    THE MACHINE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Now, behave lady!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ii1tc493bZM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Has anyone purchased Lady Gaga Tickets from the website http://lady-gaga-tickets.doitbigtickets.com/

    ReplyDelete