I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Thursday, March 11, 2010

I HATE YOU FASHION.

So visionary Jeff Staple said it best from a tweet a few months back, "FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART... I HATE YOU, FASHION". You can actually interpret this quote in different ways. To me, I think of it in a love/hate context. I myself have a love/hate relationship with Fashion. Working in the Fashion industry makes me hate it to an extent because it's really not as glamorous as it seems. There's so much behind the scene BS that most don't even know about, but what industry doesn't have that right? Also, then again- I love it when I see inspirational run way pieces and shows that move me. Just when you think you're walking away from it, it sucks you back in! Freakin' fashion vortex! Love this tote, I think I'm going to have to stop by Reed Space to cop one. 

1 comment:

  1. Why you are feeling so? I love fashion and fashion dress and like to find fashion trends. I always try to get most updated products for my daily uses.

    mini skirt

    ReplyDelete