I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Thursday, June 3, 2010

BACKPACKS!

Helloooo June! :) This Summer weather got me thinking of a vacation and traveling to foreign lands. Part of exploring means having a durable ruck sack to carry all your belongings whether it be travel books to find your way around a city, a camera, water bottle, or your necessities. Saw two super awesome backpacks that I would love to have to hold all my stuff for my summer vacation:


I know it seems masculine to rock a backpack but it really does hold everything you can imagine without the discomfort (in comparison to shoulder bags and carry on totes). I also love how both of these are made out of leather for durability and have its own accents to make them one of a kind. Talk about "backpacking" huh? heheh! 

No comments:

Post a Comment