I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Times Square Covered in TrueBlood Madness!

Are you ready Truebies? With less than a week away before Trueblood's Season 3 premiere, I am ecstatic! I've been on the edge for months from anxiously waiting on what's going to happen next! Just wanted to share my excitement with some photos I took of the 42nd Street subway station in New York and its surroundings because HBO did a fine job advertising the show's much anticipated premiere. I was waiting for the ads to start popping up all over town as soon as HBO released the cast photo and now it's finally all over Times Square! Gosh, I LOVE NEW YORK! 
What do you think of HBO's heavy ad campaign all over the Times Square vicinity? I personally love it. I'm also glad to see subway ads that haven't been vandalized for a change which is probably because it's pretty much under heavy security and surveillance at all times. A pat on the back for HBO!


Don't forget to tune in this Sunday, June 13th at 9pm! Let the count down begin! :) 


P.S. Pardon some of the blurry pics and the glare as I took this early in the morning while trying to dodge rushing commuters without trying to get hurt and be at work on time. Thanks to the cops that allowed me to take pictures of the subway station and for not judging me- I can't help it, I love the show and will do any and everything to take pictures of Eric *googly eyes* :-X (sorry Mike!).


LINK: HBO

5 comments:

  1. wow that's awesome, can't wait til sunday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well i certainly thank you for the time it took to take these most AWESOME PICS and for puttin it on here for us to enjoy!! Seein Eric just made my day!!!! Again, thanks!!! 5 more days! Cant wait!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. freakin awesome. take that Twilight!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish I could be in NY to see it. Pretty spectacular. Yeah ERIC

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for documenting all of this, very cool. I always forget my camera, so even if I was to suffer the tourists of Times Square, would've missed out.

    ReplyDelete