I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Sunday, July 11, 2010

EATS: Havana Express Cafe and Bakery in Astoria



Would you care for a chocolate mouse? Yes please! I had this super cute and delicious dessert yesterday at Havana Express Cafe and Bakery in Astoria, Queens. It's a yummy chocolate and mousse layer cake! The mousse part was my favorite! It was rich, light and super creamy.


Besides this adorable treat, they have other cute and more traditional desserts, cakes and pastries available per piece or for wholesale. Check out these other cutesy desserts:


Elmo and Cookie Monster cupcakes! Aww.. (available in 2 sizes)


Not quite sure what this is but it looks like a yellow chick. Cute, nevertheless!


Go check them out if you have a sweet tooth or if you're in the mood for some good coffee. Then if you're hungry, they also serve lunch. The owner highly suggests the Cuban sandwich FYI. ;)


Havana Express Cafe & Bakery (next door to Wave Thai)
21-37 31st Street
Astoria, NY 11105
718.545.9344


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment