I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Monday, July 26, 2010

TRAVEL: Rincón, Puerto Rico


So my travelmates and I finally arrived at Rincón yesterday and were finally settled in. Rincón is located on the western shore line of Puerto Rico and is approximately 2 hours away from the capital, San Juan. I can't believe how picturesque this location is! Doesn't it look like it came straight from a post card? The beach is right behind our rental home and the view from the house is simply magnificent and indescribable- it's so surreal. I can't believe I'm here! If you're in Puerto Rico and willing to go beyond San Juan to explore, Rincón is the place to be. It's well known for its beautiful surfing beaches and perfect sunsets. The snapshots will describe it all...





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment