Panko Bread crumbs
Grated Parmesan Cheese
Salt and Pepper
1. Grab a pan and take your Porgy fillet and dip it in egg.
2. Cover the entire fillet with Panko Bread Crumbs.
3. Add chopped basil and chopped onion on top of the breaded fillet.
4. Place tomato slices on the fillet.
5. Sprinkle grated Parmesan Cheese.
5. Drizzle Olive Oil.
6. Sprinkle salt and pepper to your liking.
7. Bake fish in the oven at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
The fish was delicious and is a simple and quick recipe! As a side dish, Dave also made Rosemary Red potatoes to compliment the meal. Overall, the fish was cooked to perfection and I loved the crunch from the Panko. Until the next catch! Thanks to Dave for sharing an amazing meal. ;)
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone