I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Sunday, August 29, 2010

TRAVEL: New York Aquarium - Brooklyn, NY

It was beautiful in New York this weekend so Mr. Fox and I had to take advantage of Summer's last hurrah by visiting the New York Aquarium in Brooklyn. I haven't been here for years and going back as an adult gave me a different perspective on how much I enjoy marine life. Here's some pictures from our visit:
The Aquarium is just an amazing place to be. It's fun and educational- great for all ages. I really enjoyed my visit. My highlight was the walrus and the penguins. I was kind of upset the touch pool was closed, but nevertheless it was great seeing marine life up close. We also viewed the 4D Planet Earth: Shallow Seas show (additional $4) which was pretty cool. There's several exhibits and attractions to see. The New York Aquarium is a great place to visit if you're willing to wander out of Manhattan- plus, the Coney Island Boardwalk is just next door if you're looking for a fun-filled day!

New York Aquarium
602 Surf Avenue
Brooklyn, NY
718.265.3474

No comments:

Post a Comment