I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Saturday, December 18, 2010

FILM: Black Swan by Darren Aronofsky

Finally got to see Black Swan directed by Darren Aronofsky this weekend. All I can say is it's an amazing psychological thriller and is well worth seeing on the big screen. There was one thing I didn't like though- and it's the shaky hand-held camera movement the first ten minutes into the film. However, I understand why the director used this effective technique which added to the anxiety and suspense of what's to expect next. The intense hair-raising scenes along with great acting from actors Portman and Kunis definitely makes this movie a must see before the year ends! I don't want to spoil the movie, so check out the HD trailer below to get a sense of the storyline:



LINK: Fox Searchlight - Black Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment