The cheesecake assortment:
They also have cookies! You see those little cupcakes with the clown on top? Super yummy! It has a whipped vanilla frosting that's to die for!
The Take-Out section
Jose's artistic interpretation of him eating his cheesecake! Awesome right?
William Yan ordered the Strawberry Shortcake Cheesecake. It was DEE-LI-CIOUS!! Can't go wrong with cheese cake and vanilla cake combo with strawberries ;)
Josie Cloverfish's cheesecake moment...
Thumbs up to dessert!
Keith had a savory Turkey Chilli Bowl. It was a bed of white rice with chilli on top with the most perfectly chopped onions for topping. It was reaaaaally good. New favorite!
I wasn't too hungry and lately I've been having an obsession with Matzoh Ball Soup so I ordered a cup. It was pretty good. I liked how there was carrots in the broth since most Matzoh Ball Soups just have clear broth. P.S. I did have a few bites of Jose and Will's cheesecakes though! >:)
The artwork on the paper table cloth. The manager liked Josie's cheesecake eating little guy drawing.
Keith and the Junior's mannequin (with the ill fake sharpie'd goatee!)
The besties!
Junior's - Downtown Brooklyn
386 Flatbush Ave
Brooklyn, NY 11201
718.852.5257
LINK: Junior's Cheesecake

No comments:
Post a Comment