I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Thursday, September 2, 2010

CANDY: Coconut M&M's


Picked up these Coconut M&M's yesterday. I usually like young coconut ('Buko' for the Filipino readers) which is the one with the green shell usually grown in the tropics, not the typical brown one that you see in the US. Anyway, I tried these new M&M's and it's totally not what I expected. I thought there would be coconut shavings mixed in the chocolate under the candy covered shell but there wasn't (I figured this wouldn't be the case anyway because of pricing since a small bag is only costs $0.99)! It's actually coconut flavored chocolate which is amazing because sometimes it's kind of gross to be still chewing on coconut shavings after the chocolate has already melted in your mouth. The coconut flavor is subtle and it doesn't taste as weird as it sounds. It doesn't have a bad after taste either. I wouldn't consider this my favorite flavor M&M's but I'd definitely buy it again if I have any sort of coconut craving. I also think the color combo- white, green and brown is perfect. There's also a hibiscus flower around the 'M' on some of them which is a super cute touch! If you like or better yet, love coconuts- this new flavor is for you!









P.S. Just in case you're wondering, my top 3 favorite M&M's are: 1) Original 2) Peanut 3) Crispy (discontinued)


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment