I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

DESSERT: Green Tea Pudding

Got this new and yum-o Green Tea Pudding Dessert at Cafe Zaiya inside the Kinokuniya Bookstore by Bryant Park last week. It's basically like a Green Tea custard with a smear of red bean paste and bits of Mochi with sweet milk to drizzle. I really love the sweet milk that comes with this dessert. It's a better alternative to whip cream in my opinion and it kind of reminds me of the caramelized sugar in flan. All the sweetness on top of the custard balances the green tea matcha flavored pudding. This dessert is creamy yet light. I also like its size portion because they don't give you too much or too little and is also affordable at $3 a cup. A perfect little deelish Green Tea Dessert! ;)

Cafe Zaiya
1073 Avenue of the Americas
New York, NY 10018
212.764.6785

No comments:

Post a Comment