I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Thursday, December 30, 2010

MUSIC VIDEO: Kanye West - Monster





I haven't been impressed with any music videos lately... but I really dig this one a whole lot. Kanye done-did-it again folks with this long awaited "Monster" music video. This seems about right.. another great interpretation of Kanye's beautiful dark twisted fantasy. I think my favorite highlights are: the models hanging by a noose,  all the zombie models, the 'monster' heels (Kanye voice), the contorted model on the couch, Kanye in his fitted camel leather blazer holding a decapitated head of a model zombie, Nicki's dominatrix segment, the gore, a she-wolf and of course- the impeccable styling! Very eerie and impressive! I likes.


LINK: YouTube

No comments:

Post a Comment