I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Thursday, December 30, 2010

TRAVEL: Wegmans in Johnson City, NY

We have Whole Foods and Trader Joe's in the city, but we don't have a Wegmans... why is that? It's rated as one of the best grocery store in the US! After hearing all the buzz, I decided to visit a Wegmans in Johnson City in Upstate, NY. They offer fresh produce, meats, seafood and everything else you can imagine! I love that you can also find a section in the supermarket for organic foods. If you get hungry while grocery shopping, you can easily dine in the Market Cafe which offers a wide variety of foods from Italian, American and even Asian. It's so convenient and the price is always right. If Alec Baldwin, co-signs it- then I do too! 




LINK: Wegmans

No comments:

Post a Comment