I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Thursday, June 17, 2010

MEOW!

I'm always on the search for great eye wear. Went to my optician, Anthony Aiden and discovered these amazing cat eye specs from a French brand name, Anne et Valentin. These frames are super stylish and just retro cool. When I tried them on, they fit like a glove (which means I didn't have a gap between the bridge of the glasses and my button Asian nose). The temple of the glasses are curved for comfort. I just love how the glasses in itself looks chunky yet it doesn't look so overwhelming on the face. Its geometric looking frame is what originally caught my eye. Aren't these cat eye glasses just awesome? Priced at approximately $480.


LINK: Anne et Valentin

No comments:

Post a Comment