I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Monday, June 28, 2010

TRAVEL: Fire Island Lighthouse - Long Island, New York

Happy Monday! Had such a wonderful weekend with Mr. Fox as we originally planned to visit Long Beach, Long Island and then got lost and ended up at the Robert Moses State Park where we discovered an awesome board walk leading to the Fire Island Lighthouse. Sometimes we just need to get away from the hustle and bustle  of the city and wander off to seclusion to get your mind right. If you're looking for a quick drive just within the proximity of NYC to enjoy nature or even to have some fun in the sun at the beach- I suggest you take a drive and travel to Long Island for some amazing change of scenery. 


Here's some pictures I took:

No comments:

Post a Comment