I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Classic Watches From Fantastic Mr. Fox

So yesterday, Fantastic Mr. Fox was finally released on DVD and of course I needed it to complete my Wes Anderson DVD collection! Right when Mr. Fox was about to surrender to Boggis, Bunce and Bean- they had a section that zoomed into each animal's wrist watch. All I can say is, every each one was a classic time piece that every man should have. Of course I'm going to credit the great Wes Anderson for this just because he's involved with costume design in each and every one of his movies including this one. You're freakin' amazing! 

Here is what each watch reminded me of:
TIMEX MILITARY WATCH


TIMEX 80 DIGITAL WATCH



ROLEX SUBMARINER (I WANT THIS ONE)


TIMEX 80 CALCULATOR WATCH

1 comment: