I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Monday, March 15, 2010

Mayjuh Layzuh!


Check out this single from Major Lazer (Mayjuh Layzuh!!) called "Pon De Floor" feat. Vybz Kartel. It's a super catchy electro dance hall beat. Awesome party song! What I love most is the yelling loop or at least that's what I think it is? I really don't know how to describe it except it sounds pretty crazy dope. The drums are also pretty sick. I've been stuck on this song for awhile and while I'm by myself I keep thinking of the loop over and over and over again! Yes, I am a little crazy. :X  I'd post the actual music video, but it's kind of raunchy and nsfw! Ya'll know how that goes! So uh, you're going to have to look that up yourself. Oh! it's a plus to have Vybz Kartel on the track too just because he's gully with it (I heart me some "Gun Session"). 

There's also this other amazing Major Ernie (Bird Peterson) version called "Pon De Girls" that blends Major Lazer's "Pon De Floor" with Ernie K. Doe's "Here Comes The Girls". ENJOY! :) MAAYYYYJUHHH LAYZUUHH!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment