I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Thursday, December 3, 2009

DJ AM NIKE AIR JORDAN EMINEM IV in Size 4.5Y FOR SALE?!


I saw this on my twin Tamrock's facebook page and had to blog it!

All I can say is WOW. Are you serious? Eminem Air Jordan IV's?! In MY SIZE?! (Well I'm really a size 5Y in Boys, but i'll make a 4.5Y fit like a glove). BANANAS! Does anyone want to buy this for me for Christmas? It's only around $2,100 right now. LOL! I wonder what the winning auction price will be? There's only 3 days left if you're seriously interested!

Here's the link:
http://cgi.ebay.com/132-DJ-AM-NIKe-AIR-Jordan-IV-4-EMINEM-encore-undftd-4-5_W0QQitemZ200404679882QQcmdZViewItemQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item2ea90cbcca

On another note, this auction is for a good cause! 100% of the proceeds will go to the DJ AM Memorial Fund which helps people who struggle with drug addiction. If you're interested in checking out shoes for auction, click on the link below.

P.S. Even though I've moved on past sneakers, I will ALWAYS LOVE the classic Air Jordans (I [my trademark shoe & super fave of all time], III, IV, V, XI)

LINK: DJ AM Memorial Fund via eBay

UPDATE: The auction ended at US $2,347.00!!!!! WOW.

1 comment:

  1. Jordan shoe fanatics will definitely get an adrenaline rush after seeing the Air Jordan III. Designed by Tinker Hatfield, the Air Jordan III is just a comeback of the Air Jordan series produced during the previous years.

    ReplyDelete