I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Kabaya's Petit Pastel

                                  
                                  
                                  
Ice cream cones always put a smile on my face. :) It's reminiscent of my childhood days when I would be so excited to get a delicious treat from the ice cream truck! Anyway, I found another amazing Japanese snacky food from the grocery recently! Check out Kabaya's Petit Pastel. Aren't they cute? Well it's pretty damn good too! It has a chocolate cone with a disguised chocolate covered malt ball as the ice cream scoop. Jeez how ironic? Shouldn't it be the other way around as it should taste as it looks? Hmm.. Petit Pastel comes in different colors but it pretty much tastes the same. Kabaya just used food coloring to be fancy. You would imagine it would taste like Whoppers but it doesn't. It tastes like a bite sized Kit-Kat ball (yeah, they used to make those or still do?) with a little bit more chocolate on each bite. Each cone is pretty addicting because I found myself easily popping these bite sized treats by the second! A box comes with a pack of 2 containing 10 pieces of the chocolate ice cream treats per pack. Cheap too! It's less than $2.50 at your local Japanese Grocery!
                                  
                                  

1 comment: