I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Friday, December 18, 2009

YUM! Chocolate Covered Mushroom Cookies!




You all know that my obsession for fun shaped snacks will never end! My latest snack discovery at my local Japanese grocery, Meiji's Kinoko no Yama which are chocolate covered mushroom cookies! Of course they're not actually made out of mushrooms silly goose! They're just shaped like them! I love this snack. I think it's better than the tree stumps and I'm pretty obsessed over those! The cookie stem actually tastes pretty bland in itself when I bit into it. However, the chocolate covered mushroom top makes this snack a winner! The box comes with one bag for $2.79. Sorry guys- I forgot how many was in one bag, but it took me two snack times to finish one box. Super awesome treat and I will definitely indulge again!

No comments:

Post a Comment