I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Follow Me @Foodspotting.com!




I can't help it, I LOVE food. I take pictures of the food I've eaten and store it on my iPhone and computer as my trophies... Is that sick or what?! Well I think it's pretty normal if you love food right? Well guess what- I've discovered a new community with this same belief through Foodspotting... :P


I discovered the Foodspotting app for my iPhone last week and I've been hooked ever since! Do you usually twitpic your food like I do? Then this app is for you! It's like everyone's twitpics of just FOOD! Its super easy... just sign up, 'spot' your food, upload your picture through your phone or web, name the food, add the name of the restaurant or establishment and you're done! It's a virtual diary of the food you eat and the restaurants you've eaten in.. simply genius! Also, if you're like me and have a hard time deciding what to eat for take out- you can search for food that are near you or search for specific restaurants to see what people have already tried. It's a great tool to help you make a foodie decision. I love it! 


I like this app so much that I've uploaded pictures of ALL the food on my iPhone and got ranked #4 this week! Check me out on the picture above! ;)


So what are you waiting for? Download this fun app and make sure to follow me @FoodspottingThis app will get much better as more food enthusiasts join to create a greater food library! 


LINK: Foodspotting


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi I liked your post. There are a couple of apps out there like this. I am excited to see phood.ee launch soon. They are taking sign ups now, they actually say that can learn what you like to eat and show you recommendations for cool stuff others like you have tried and loved. I saw a video of there stuff online some where. looked really cool. http://phood.ee

    Check it out too.

    ReplyDelete