I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

DESSERT: Warm Chocolate Bread Pudding from Dessert Truck


Now I understand why this heavenly dessert won the Throwdown With Bobby Flay Challenge... It's so amazing, so chocolatey, so decadent and sinful at the same time. I love how this Chocolate Bread Pudding was served warm with a pool of rich vanilla anglaise and fresh cool whipped cream on top. It was so sweet and gooey... I swear I finished it in record time. I just kept eating every spoonful until I reached the bottom of my disposable bowl (and you bet I scraped that sucker clean!). As rich as it was, I had no regrets eating this treat and if I did have any regrets- it is not buying two and trying the one with bacon anglaise! This dessert from a truck is amazing and I don't care if it's a bit expensive ($6) it was definitely worth my buck. Glad to have finally tried it and to see the Dessert Truck back on the streets with their amazing gourmet desserts! I must try the Warm Molten Chocolate Cake next!



You can find @DessertTruck at their usual location at 3rd Avenue between Astor Place and 9th Street ;)


Link: Dessert Truck Works


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment