I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Sunday, October 17, 2010

MUSIC: A Fresh Beet from Schrute Farms

 So recently I've been watching The Office and have been super hooked to this incredible show. Then yesterday I was listening to Mick Boogie and Terry Urban's Sirius Radio show, "The Press Play Show" and heard this blend of Lil' Wayne's "Hustler Musik" acapella (from The Carter II) with The Office's theme song! OMFG how genius is this and where the hell was I when it dropped 6 months ago?! I'm really digging this joint produced by Los Angeles producer Clockwork- anything Hip-Hop combined with a clever movie or tv show theme is a plus to me (like Jayelectronica's "Act 1: Eternal Sunshine (The Pledge)" and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind). What a great blend and a definite plus in my iPod playlist! Anyway, we all know that Dwight K. Schrute loves beets, but I'm sure he'll love this beat even more! ;) HAH!    


LINK: Hypetrak

No comments:

Post a Comment