I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

3 Musketeers in Chocolate Cherry Goodness!


So today my boss gave me this 3 Musketeers Cherry Flavored bite-sized treat to rid of the stress since busy season is approaching. When it comes to cherry and dark chocolate, I'm quite particular. I always used to receive cherry cordials during holidays when I was younger and I always hated it. It wasn't until recently that my taste buds adapted to its taste and texture. For most, the gooey filling might be an issue as it was at first to me. It was also messy to eat unless you pop the whole thing in your mouth (pause). So when I got this bite-sized deliciousness I was excited to try it because it's finally something that would taste like a cherry cordial in solid form. The verdict? I'll take the fluffy cherry flavored nougat any day! It's amazing! Tastes better than a cherry cordial! Also, another reason why I like this treat is because out of most chocolate candies, 3 Musketeers is known for having a lower calorie content compared to most! Thumbs up for all the calorie counting boys and girls out there! Rumor is there's also a raspberry flavored one! I MUST be on the look out for that one. Limited edition flavor just in time for Valentine's Day! Yay!


P.S. photos were taken via iPhone so it's not the best quality. 

No comments:

Post a Comment