I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Monday, January 11, 2010

Brooklyn Black Out Cupcake = Chocolate Coma


Looking for a chocolate coma? Try Two Little Red Hen's Brooklyn Black Out Cupcake! I was basking in the chocolatey goodness of this chocolate cake injected with chocolate pudding topped with a creamy chocolate fudge frosting. Talk about using "chocolate" in a sentence.. and you best believe that this cupcake is to be savored a mouthful at a time! The best sweet chocolate indulgence ever. Since this was a birthday present, had to top it off with a Sexy Beast Hippo cookie (which I believe is from Amy's Cookies  Shellco Bakery) just cause I get fancy like that! 


Two Little Red Hens
1652 Second Avenue (between 85th & 86th St)
New York, NY 10028
212.452.0476
www.twolittleredhens.com


or go to your nearest Dean & Deluca!

No comments:

Post a Comment