I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Friday, November 20, 2009

Happy NEW MOON Day! 11.20.09


Happy New Moon Day to all the Twi-hards out there! I know some of you lucky people were able to view the first screening last night! I'm somewhat jelz. Well.. how was it?! I honestly can't wait to watch it myself but I think I'll wait a few days until the hype dies down. I want it to be quiet when I watch the flick so that I can focus on sexy ass R.Patz all googly eyed and stuff! Too much talking in the theatres annoy the crap out of me. I saw a few comments via Twitter that Team Jacob is taking over. Is that true? Well well.. I guess I'll find out when I get to watch it soon. Twilight Runs This Town Tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment