I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Meiji's Pucca in Banana and Milk Flavor


 

I can't stop going to the Japanese Grocery Store! Every time I go, I always find weird snacks to try. Found this one last week, Meiji's Pucca Chocolate Fish shaped biscuit with Banana and Milk filling! It has a pretty interesting taste- like a milky banana creamy kind of like banana pie and a hint of chocolate? I was surprised that the banana flavor wasn't too overwhelming which is great. I enjoyed the snack because I like the taste of bananas but it kind of leaves a funky after taste. I have a feeling the strawberry and milk chocolate version tastes better! Well at least I tried it. :P Find it at your local Japanese Grocery Store for about $2 for a pack!

LINK: Pucca


2 comments:

  1. I love these little snack treats. I used to get them in plain with white/vanilla inside. Does anyone know where to get them? I cannot find them anywere, only the chocolate filled ones.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I live in NY I got them in Sunrise Mart in the East Village. You can probably find these online or go to any Japanese supermarket. :) Hope this helps!

    ReplyDelete