I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Thursday, November 5, 2009

K. Stew and R. Patz Would Make a DOPE Couple..


Look for K. Stew and R. Patz in the December issue of Harper's Bazaar. Their pics together are mucho caliente! The chemistry between the two is soooo obvious. Both deny that there's a romantic relationship between them but I think they're lying! FRONTERS! Since I can't have R. Patz, it's only right that K. Stew be his booboo. Come on you two, just come out in the open already!!!*My FAVE pic* Ugh! The "meadow scene" ... FASHIONABLY revisited! Talk about 'HAUTE'!


I read the interview online and find it hilarz when R. Patz said K. Stew swears like a sailor. Funny, me too. :-X They look so good together. Anyway, this magazine is a good issue to buy. The photos are awesome! High fashion also in full effect as they used pieces from: Alexander Wang, Balenciaga, Gucci, Prada, Alexander McQueen, Givenchy, Dior Homme, YSL, Versace and many more! Noir? Gothic Romance? I LOVES!!! <3 Amazing issue, I bet this will be Bazaar's top issue for the year!

P.S. 15 day's until NEW MOON!!!!!

LINK: Harper's Bazaar

No comments:

Post a Comment