I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Thursday, November 26, 2009

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!


Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! 
Hope you enjoy the holiday with your loved ones, as I surely will. Also don't forget that it's not just a holiday, it's a time to reflect and be thankful for all the wonderful blessings we've received. I thank the following people for the love, laughter, inspiration, motivation and all that good stuff: Dad, Mom, Lorenz, My Besties: Keith Pearson & William Yan, Yasmin Wise, Tre & Frank, Kristine, Shane, Lady Chellez, Monica & Xavier, My OBB's: Tammie, Enang & Iona the Zoo Keeper, My Foodies: Anna Y. & Dear Daniel, AlmightyDJKO, DJ Precision, Hose, DJ & Robin, Frotographer Mejia, Larry Ravioli, Justine Dori, My family in Staten and back in the homeland, the people that follow me on Twitter, my acquaintances, and to my loyal readers. Enjoy the holiday and be easy on that turkey!
xoxo, Aims

2 comments: