I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Manny Pacquiao: He's Kinda Like A Big Deal...


I've been watching 24/7 on HBO to amp myself up for the Pacquiao and Cotto fight on the 14th and let me tell you, I think Pac-Man is ready for another win! You betcha I'll be out somewhere watching the Pride of the Philippines do his thing! Another thing that WOW'ed me was when I was watching Filipino news on TFC (The Filipino Channel) yesterday and they reported that Pacquiao will be gracing the cover of Time Magazine Asia. Say what??? I don't know about you, but that's kind of like a big deal! Hey Pac-Man, you truly deserve it. I see the fight in you every time you get in the ring. With all your wins and fame, you're not a least bit pompous. If anything, you are super humble and we see that you really care about your people. Your unyielding faith in God keeps you going. So congratulations and do your thing on the 14th! Mabuhay si Manny Pacquiao! He truly is the "Great Hope" of the Philippines.

-- Posted from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment