I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Baggy Blues...



I have a thing for harem pants or drop crotch pants. I don't know why but it's just more comfortable than wearing tight pants. I was always one of those girls that rocked baggy jeans in the 90's.. maybe that's why I can't phase out my baggy blues. I know I'm short and it doesn't always look right... so I have to be selective when wearing it but I think it's great to feel comfortable with what you wear. I'd love to have these Henrik Vibskov Collective Trousers. It's a cross between a wrap around skirt and harem pants. The ribbed leg keeps the pants from "looking funny" or for a better term- balanced. I mean some people might think these pants already look funny it is but I heart it. Cool beans Henrik! ;)

LINK: Aloha Rag

No comments:

Post a Comment