I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Thursday, October 1, 2009

I'm So Bad Ass!

I appreciate great accessories- especially when fresh ideas are being brought out to the table. Check out these two super dope bondage tassel bracelets that I got from my homegirl Justine Sherry's jewelry line called dinosaursinnewyork. I got one for me and one for my bestie Yasmin for her birthday. They're so bad ass! Yasmin's bracelet comes in gunmetal color with black leather trim. Its clasp is a silver magnetic bar so it won't fall off easily. As for me, I kept the polished gold and gunmetal color combo with black leather trim. It has an awesome gold snake clasp. I heart my bracelet! If you like what you see, there's more to come.. but for now check out Justine's blog, dinosaursinnewyork and hit her up if you're interested in seeing some of her amazing hand made pieces! :)



LINK: dinosaursinnewyork

No comments:

Post a Comment