I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Care For a Chocolate Hamburger?




Japanese snacks are AMAZING. I found this interesting treat called Every Burger. OMFG! These things are just TOO CUTE- talk about kawaii! It's about the size of a quarter. Each bite sized delight has a sesame seed cookie bun and a milk chocolate patty. The taste is pretty good in my opinion. It's so interesting because there's actually a hint of sesame which works well with chocolate. Kids would love this! It's priced at $2.15 and comes in a pack of two with each pack containing 8 chocolate hamburgers. I mean, I've seen gummy hamburgers before but a CHOCOLATE HAMBURGER?! This snackie gets a two thumbs up!

No comments:

Post a Comment