I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Monday, October 5, 2009

Hello October!


Yesterday was such a great day! The beautiful weather was a great opportunity to relive a fond childhood memory- PUMPKIN PICKING! :) I went to Battleview Orchards in Freehold, New Jersey with my cousins Shane, Tracey, Kristine and her two adorable kids Trix and Ava. It was a much needed little get away for all of us. I had a blast with the kids on the road as we watched The Goonies and Charlotte's Web (my favorite book & movie when I was in 4th grade). When we arrived at the location, we stopped by the store to pick up some mouth watering apple cider donuts. We also got some delicious pies and cider to go. Everything was just so fresh and yummy! After spending an hour at the store, we headed to the pumpkin patch. The kids were really excited and were running around with some "ooh's-ahh's-wow's". It was so cute to see how little the kids looked next to the big vivrant orange pumpkins. Kind of wish I was a kid again. Pumpkin picking is such a great way to kick off the Fall season. The next two weeks is a great time to go if you're planning a little trip. Thanks guys for a good day. :) Now back to the grind...

Too cute!
The 30 lb. pumpkin!

BATTLEVIEW ORCHARDS
91 Wemrock Rd
Freehold, NJ 07728-8248
732.462.0756

No comments:

Post a Comment