I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Friday, October 9, 2009

Running Scared Like a Little B*tch...



Dude, have you heard of this movie called Paranormal Activity? Peep the trailer because it looks stupid scary! I like a good scare or two... this movie looks like I'll be running scared like a little b*tch! It's supposed to be a la Blair Witch Project- in documentary form. Well what's it about? Supposedly a couple moves into a home and experiences "paranormal activity" so they set up a camera in their bedroom every night to document it. I so want to see it! Psychological thrillers are the best. It just came out (October 2nd) so this is a great movie just in time for Halloween! When it comes to Horror movies, I am so down! Who's going with me?! ;)

LINK: Paranormal Activity

No comments:

Post a Comment