I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Friday, October 23, 2009

HELLO LOVER: Dough-Ray-Me Summaiya Cookies

Got a birthday treat from my boss this week. She gave me a pack of Dough-Ray-Me Summaiya Cookies! Not only was it deelish, the flavor combo is amazing! Look at the ingredients CAREFULLY. You see that? Yeah dude, it says POTATO CHIPS! On cookies? No way! Um, YES way and it works! The cookies were incredibly moist and chewy. It tastes exactly like an oatmeal cookie with some tartness because of the sour cherry. It would actually be a great idea to substitute dried sour cherries instead of raisins with an oatmeal raisin cookie mix *light bulb*. Anyway, you can barely taste the potato chips but I think that by adding it there's a crunch in every bite. The cookies are amazing and if you see it at a gourmet grocery, you should try it! I think my boss bought it at Dean and Deluca. If you can't find them locally, peep their website because they have more yummy bite sized treats and they will ship it to your door! :)


LINK: Dough-Ray-Me

No comments:

Post a Comment