I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Twilight Gets All Philosophical...


Lookie lookie at what I found, Twilight and Philosophy: Vampires, Vegetarians, and the Pursuit of Immortality. This is proof that Twilight can be tied up with ANYTHING! First it was Defining Twilight to help teens learn SAT words, now it's helping teens or maybe adults gain insight! It never ceases to amaze me what how interesting the Twilight table is at Borders. Vampire morality on vegetarianism? Vampire free will? Immortality? Edward as a hero or a stalker? Who's better for Bella- Edward or Jacob? This book might be good if you want to dig in deeper for $17.95- plus K-Stew and R-Patz are on the cover! ;)

BTW- I just read "The Tao of Jacob" at Borders. I'm impressed. Jacob's character wasn't fairly portrayed against the sparkly vamp Edward. There's enough good points to make a person convert to Team Jacob instead of Team Edward.

LINK: Borders

No comments:

Post a Comment