I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Thursday, October 8, 2009

What a WEDGIE!


Wedges seem to be the shoe pick of the season. Here's a bunch of my favorite "wedgies" that I've compiled while surfing the net. Prices start from somewhat reasonable to ridiculously expensive. Nonetheless, I just like to look at shoes so I thought this would be something nice to share. *DROOL* Does anyone want to buy me any of the top 7 pics? hehe..

1. Striated Ankle Boot by Maison Martin Margiela $1,295
2. Tall Wedge Tie Top Boot by Chloe $995
3. Thigh High Flap Wedge Boot by Rick Owens $2,063
4. Trendy Wedge Boot by Vera Wang Lavender Label $525
5. Slvr 115 by Adidas Silver $195
6. Atacoma by Acne $480
7. Ninety Nine Boot by Jeffrey Campbell $109

1 comment:

  1. i'd kill for those acne shoes! ever since alexa chung wore them on her show i've been in love

    ReplyDelete