I'm Aimee Astillero. I like food, fashion, hip-hop, film, vampires and other bizarre things. Thanks for finding me! :P

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

HELLO LOVER: Sink Your Teeth Into Some TrueBlood Cupcakes


I have a thing for cupcakes and vampires- and I'm not ashamed of it! I was browsing for cupcake ideas and recipes and came across these SUPER AWESOME TrueBlood Cupcakes. OMG! I want to make these. It would be ideal for this Sunday's Season 2 finale. It's done with perfection and not only do the cupcakes look delish, they look FLAWLESS! Props to an artistic baker named Katipeck

It Hurts So Good...
The Merlotte's "Shifter" Cupcake
The Fangtasia "Fangbanger" Cupcake (My FAVE!)
The AVL's "Pro Vamps Rights" Cupcake

P.S. I named the cupcake, it's not really what they're called! LOL What about Fellowship of the Sun cupcakes?! I'm sure that won't be a fave. HAHA!

LINK: All Things Cupcake

No comments:

Post a Comment